Thursday, May 9, 2013

What Did The Scale Say When I Weighed Today?

May 1st, 2013… I weighed myself today. My ego said, No!!!! Don’t weigh yourself, you don’t want to know the truth. But I needed to know the truth. My ego doesn’t even want me writing this because it wants me to hide and feel bad, ashamed, and guilty. I told my ego to shut-up because I know the ego wants me to hide, so it will have control of me. I know for me to feel back in control, I must know the truth!  Right then and there I got up and I got onto the scale and saw that I was 34 pounds over what I was two years ago. The ego started talking right away, yelling, telling me that I’ll never release this weight. I’ll be fat forever, to just accept yourself for who your are.  I remember feeling those feelings when I weighed 250 pounds. I know what I did to put the weight on. I had started eating flour and sugar again.  I also know that I was being unconscious of what I was eating and I was not being honest and aware of me gaining. I just didn’t get on the scale.  I decided right then and there that I’m as thin as I desire to be. All I have to do is change my mind!!! That’s the only thing I can change anyway. I also took responsibility for creating this added poundage so I could experience what I needed to experience to grow as a spirit.  Taking responsibility for my weight gain gave me a feeling of power and freedom. Then I decided I was going to play a game with myself to see how happily I could release this weight. I was going to be excited about all the healthy foods I was going to eat!  I know the ego is going to have a lot to say about me being free, happy, thin, expansive, and unlimited. I’ll just change my mind a day at a time. I’ll keep you up-dated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment