Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day Ten - Farmers Market Fun

Got up and turned on my hot water for my tea. Yum! I love what I create for myself every morning. 5 minutes later after the tea has steeped to full flavor maturity, I add a little raw whole milk, little stir with a spoon. Ahhh--that first sip is heaven.

Its  Sunday morning, getting ready, got my cloth carry bags in the car. Now I’m off to collect my fresh fruits, vegetables, eggs, beef, chicken and lamb at the Farmers Market. Fresh picked blueberries were there today. Cherries were ripe and red. I also got zucchini, fresh red onions, mushrooms, Swiss chard, asparagus, beets with their tops, lettuce, parsley, cilantro, and lemons. This is my practice to go every week and buy my fresh gifts from Mother Nature. There are two Farmers Market in Sacramento. Saturday's 8-1 20th & J st, (new one) Sundays 8-1 on 5th between W and X Street under the freeway. (all year)

No comments:

Post a Comment