Saturday, May 18, 2013

Day Nine - Who is That Talking in Your Head?

I was working with a client who wanted to release weight and be a size 8 again. I asked her on a scale of 1 to 10 how much she wanted to be a size 8 again? She replied, “10”. I also asked how willing she is to do whatever it takes to get there? She said “10”. This was her true spirit, her hearts desire answering those questions.  Then, it was time to begin the daily fun of honesty and accountability. I asked her to email me her food for the day. This way she could be accountable to someone and plan ahead all of her food choices to win at our game of releasing weight.
The next day she emailed her food choices for the day before our deadline of 8:00 AM.
The next morning I didn’t hear from her. Later that evening she called and said, this just isn’t going to work for me. Her ego voice got to her. The ego doesn't want her to change anything. The ego had her right where it wanted her, getting everything it wanted just like a spoiled brat child. The ego threw a fit when she wanted to change. The ego yelled and told her all the reasons why she couldn’t release the weight and have a better life.  Remember, there are only two voices you hear--that of the ego or that of God. What ever you chose to call the higher power or spirit, it’s of Love, it’s of your true hearts desire. It is a choice to change your mind, to say NO to the ego, and do what you want, to have your hearts desire, to have energy all the time, to be happy, to be free, to be at peace, to look wonderful, to feel great, to be your perfect weight!


1 comment:

  1. Maybe she just didn't want to email you her food choices every day? It seems pushy that you asked her in the first place.

    Do your clients know that you post about them on this blog? If I was the person who commented "I gain weight if I look at cake" or the client you talk about here, it would make me feel really upset to know you were criticizing and judging me.

    ReplyDelete