Thursday, May 23, 2013

Great Tip - Great Habits To Make Your Own

Great tips: I’ve studied thin people and they are not thin by accident. They have their habits to staying thin. 1. when eating out, have watery soup or salad before the main course. I love to share my food, soup, salad, main course with a close friend or special honey. This way my mind feels like I ate a lot but I didn’t. And I really like the variety of small amounts of different foods. 2. when you dish up, do a smaller amount of food, then if not satisfied, you can eat more . 3. Eat three main meals. 4 hours between breakfast and lunch, 5 hours between lunch and dinner. with two small snacks in between if you need to 4. When we eat out, portions are normally double what we need. Eat what you like, just less of it. 5. When we’re dehydrated the body can feel like its hungry, when we really are just thirsty. Drink 2 quarts a day. Add lemon, orange, mint, basil or cucumber for a flavor fun! (I like to blend cucumber with maybe orange or basil, then pour it through a strainer into a class and add ice. Yum! 6. Put down your fork in between bites. Its so fun to relax and enjoy my food. 7. Eating in front of the TV could create an auto response every time the TV is on. That auto response of hearing the TV can make you hungry. 8. If I’m going out to a party, I’ll make myself a high fiber protein drink before I go totaling around 200 calories. That way I won’t be hungry and set myself up to listen to my ego, and make wrong choices. 9. Eat within the hour of waking up. This starts your metabolism and prevents your adrenals from firing to bring up your blood sugars. 10. Exercise isn’t everything. 90% of weight loss is diet. 11. Having a meal of hummus, crackers, yogurt, etc., is that these 'snack for meals' often end up being more calories than having a balanced dinner." It just takes planning and a little effort. 12. Eating before bed is futile. You'll sleep deeply on an empty stomach. We don’t need the calories or boost in metabolism if were just going to sleep. 13. Put your snacks (popcorn, apples, soup, nuts, cheese, etc) onto a plate or bowl so you can tell how much you’re consuming, otherwise who knows 14. Artificial sweeteners increase cravings for more sugar and lead to bloating and fatigue. Go for one teaspoon of raw sugar, honey, maple syrup, agave, or coconut sugar. One teaspoon is only sixteen calories. I like xylitol, and stevia (I get these at the health food store, zero calories)

No comments:

Post a Comment